Nowadays, the programming language are becoming more and more easier. All the programming language are qualitative on their own field. e.g. ActionScript for animation, Java for Server, Obj-C for RIA desktop GUI. The programming language are just trying to accept human language too just like on JAVAFX. use of tween,insert,delete,bind.
According to my view the programming language would now able to accept not only the human language but also the sound of human on coming generation . Afterwards,some decades the programming would be much easier than it is at now. Every programmer would just need to know the structure and it’s function only. No any programmer would need core knowledge of computer architecture.
There would be a device like as microphone which would accept the voice command and prepare the program according to the command of user. But there is certain limitation on future programming language.
- The programmer at least have knowledge of computer .
- No any hardware level language is need to be made.
- Logic and ideas of programmers would be given more priority than skill on programming .
- Soon programs made by the future programming language would be compatible on any devices like it’s now in JAVA.
- The software made by it would be more expensive due to new concept and ideas.